How do I add my Kiosk to my website?

Watch this forum for changes to the various digital signage systems that are available. You can also suggest new ideas here and know when they are completed.

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

Mike Naper

How do I add my Kiosk to my website?

Post by Mike Naper »

I've got my kiosk designed. How do I add my Kiosk to my website?
mjstrand
Site Admin

Put your kiosk on your web site for free

Post by mjstrand »

Online-Kiosks.Net is pleased to announce that based on a user suggestion, we have developed a way for you to put your kiosk onto your own web site to automatically keep it's content fresh and new. You probably are aware that regularly updated content attracts repeat visitors. This newly developed feature seamlessly keeps your web site fresh while you inform your employees and customers with your normal Online-Kiosks.Net subscription. If you have any comments, thoughts or recommendations on this new system, please let me know at 715-833-9501 x100. The instructions are listed at the bottom of this post if you are interested in trying this for free on your web site.

If you have any additional suggestions on how to improve this site, please let us know.

To do the one time programming to add your kiosk to your web site:

1) Get a copy of your web site source code and a web editing program. If you are unsure of how to edit web sites, pass these instructions on to your web developer to implement.
2) Log onto your Online-Kiosks.Net account and click on View Kiosk - or go to this web address with your web browser: http://www.online-kiosks.net/process.ph ... rk.php&e=1
3) At the bottom is a block of html code. It also shows what your page would look like underneath that. Highlight the html code inside of the box using your mouse or by pressing Ctrl-A and copy it to the Windows clipboard by selecting Edit, Copy on the top menu bar of your browser.
4) Open your web site's source code and position your cursor where you want the kiosk displayed.
5) Paste the kiosk html code by selecting edit, paste from the top menu bar of your browser.
6) You may want to change the height and width to better fit your web page. The default size is the best quality. Note that there are two places in the code that list the height and width if you change it.
7) Save the source file and upload it to your internet service provider.

Once these steps are complete, everyone who loads that web page will receive your up to the minute kiosk information.
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.
mjstrand
Site Admin

Web Kiosk is free for a year!

Post by mjstrand »

Online-Kiosks.net is pleased to announce that the web kiosk service from http://www.online-kiosks.net is free to subscribers for a year. If you've ever wanted to make your web site changes easy, now you can do it for free. Sign up now while this limited time offer is still available.
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.