Holiday Season's Greetings

This is where Mike Strand, President of StrandVision Digital Signage takes a few minutes to share his thoughts on business, marketing, employee communications and the digital signage industry.
mjstrand
Site Admin

Holiday Season's Greetings

Post by mjstrand »

I awoke today with a foot of snow on our Wisconsin lawn. That combined with the soon to be here holiday season has me focused on the beauty of life. Christmas is a time to remember to share. It is a time to remember that God shared his son with us. It is a time to remember the people in our lives. It is a time to reflect on the past and future.

This being my second successful company, I am blessed with the memories of great employees of StrandWare and amazing staff at StrandVision. I have a wonderful family that amazes me with their love and support. My life has been filled with awesome experiences with great people. All in all, I am feeling especially warm - even in this cold winter view.

I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed holiday season and that your next year be the best you have ever had.
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.