How can I get information from my web site on my kiosk?

This is where you can ask questions and get answers regarding how all the pieces of a video messaging system should be configured. A representative will attempt to respond to all posts within one business day.

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

mjstrand
Site Admin

How can I get information from my web site on my kiosk?

Post by mjstrand »

StrandVision does custom development of additional digital signage pages which can gather information from your web site or others (that you have permission for).
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.
totti.Lee

Supply customer kiosk and other self-service terminal

Post by totti.Lee »

My name is Totti.Lee,a sales of Shenzhen KMY Co.Ltd,our company is specializing in manufacturing and assemblying all kinds
of kiosks.The kiosks are manufactured by KMY with elegant designs, excellent quality and competitive prices. The factory has passed the ISO9001,CE,FCC,certifications and have up-to-date management systems to control the product quality, service, and delivery time. Skilled personell from the research and development department are always ready for challenges.We could satisfy you with multifunctional kiosks,or supply you with much more competitive products both in quality and price. Welcome to visit our website http://www.kmychina.com.cn ,which including our company profile and product cataloge.