Flash video and audio files made easier

Watch this forum for changes to the various digital signage systems that are available. You can also suggest new ideas here and know when they are completed.

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

mjstrand
Site Admin

Flash video and audio files made easier

Post by mjstrand »

We have enhanced the kiosk playback system so that flash files can use the full screen, or the normal display area of the kiosk template that you have selected. There also is more intelligence in the playback system so that there are no additional customization that is required unless there are images outside of the bounds of the movie stage.

To do your own custom movies or flash animations with audio, follow the http://www.online-kiosks.net/data/flashspec.html link and follow the instructions.

If anyone knows of a way for one flash movie to determine the size of the stage of a loaded flash movie, that would eliminate the need for that code too.
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.

Pattern

Post by Guest »

Am i the only one seeing a patern here?:wink:
mjstrand
Site Admin

Yes, there is a pattern

Post by mjstrand »

yes, we are the makers of this internet based software product, and yes, we have put most of the posts on this forum. That is the biggest pattern that I can see and know of. Did you observe a different pattern? Since I'm in the middle of this, I dont always see the obvious things.

I really want to thank you for taking the time to respond to so many messages. It helped to break up the pattern that I have known about for a long, long time. Please let me know your other thoughts on the forum or the site. I appreciate someone willing to voice their opinion. Mike
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.