Can I have digital signage on more than one screen?

This is where you can ask questions and get answers regarding how all the pieces of a video messaging system should be configured. A representative will attempt to respond to all posts within one business day.

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

Patrick -Online-kiosks

Can I have digital signage on more than one screen?

Post by Patrick -Online-kiosks »

The best way to distribute video (and audio) with plasma screen televisions is to use Category 5E cable. It's easy to wire, because it's thin and is also economial.
At the computer, a VGA to Category 5 converter/transmitter connects to the VGA output and at the plasma screen a reciever is connection to the VGA input of the screen.
The cables are then connected between the transmitter and reciever and the signal is transmitted. With the correct hardware, it's possible to transmit a signal up to 1500 feet.
Hashkiosk

Re: Can I have digital signage on more than one screen?

Post by Hashkiosk »

Having more than one display screen as part of a digital signage network is very common. smartAVI's digital signage products have been designed to be programmable from a single source, regardless of how many hardware units (they are called "clients" if you want to get technical) you employ in your network. This means you can program and operate one to more than one thousand digital signage displays.