How Do I Show My Kiosk on Multiple TV Screens?

This is where you can ask questions and get answers regarding how all the pieces of a video messaging system should be configured. A representative will attempt to respond to all posts within one business day.

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

Patrick -Online-kiosks

How Do I Show My Kiosk on Multiple TV Screens?

Post by Patrick -Online-kiosks »

Displaying the kiosk on multiple Televisions is very similiar to the distribution of cable TV, however the video signal from the computer must be changed into a format the TV can display, NTSC.

At the kiosk viewing computer, a VGA to NTSC converter is connected to the VGA output of the video card. Then, a length of coaxial cable is run from the converter to a coaxial cable splitter. This splitter should have an output for each TV (3 TV's means 3 outputs, etc).

Then, coaxial cables from each TV are connected to the splitter. An amplifier may sometimes be needed if the distance between the splitter and TV location is over 250 feet.

Using TV's and coaxial cable is a very cost effective option to display the same kiosk in many different locations.

Reliability

Post by Guest »

Patrick -Online-kiosks wrote:Displaying the kiosk on multiple Televisions is very similiar to the distribution of cable TV, however the video signal from the computer must be changed into a format the TV can display, NTSC.
Does it work all the time for you?:?
Amy-StrandVision

Reliability

Post by Amy-StrandVision »

This hardware configuration is very reliable, provided the correct cabling, amplifiers (if needed), video card and display screens are used.

The video card should be the dual output variety and one output should be configured for TV out (640x480, NTSC).

With the correct adapter, the coax cable is then connected from the output of the computer video card to the coax cable distribution hub. The distribution hub is then connected to the various screen locations via standard (RG-6) coax cable.

If your building already has an active cable signal and you wish to use those wires, you may need to purchase an injector unit to distribute your digtal signage on your current cable wires.

Please contact StrandVision with any questions on this.
totti.Lee

Post by totti.Lee »

My name is Totti.Lee,a sales of Shenzhen KMY Co.Ltd,our company is specializing in manufacturing and assemblying all kinds
of kiosks.The kiosks are manufactured by KMY with elegant designs, excellent quality and competitive prices. The factory has passed the ISO9001,CE,FCC,certifications and have up-to-date management systems to control the product quality, service, and delivery time. Skilled personell from the research and development department are always ready for challenges.We could satisfy you with multifunctional kiosks,or supply you with much more competitive products both in quality and price. Welcome to visit our website http://www.kmychina.com.cn ,which including our company profile and product cataloge.
mjstrand
Site Admin

Welcome Totti.Lee

Post by mjstrand »

Thank you for your post. I have found that many companies from Asia have minimum order quantities and often a requirement of a ship container. Are you looking for individual customer sales or partners?
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.